SHOP. DONATE. REUSE.
The Alpha-Omega Thrift Store accepts donations Monday – Saturday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
239 San Marco Ave St. Augustine, FL
By donating to the Alpha-Omega Thrift Store, you are supporting homeless women and children in the transitional housing program at Alpha-Omega Miracle Home who are making a fresh start for a better tomorrow.
The Alpha-Omega Miracle Home (AOMH) thrift store
is exquisitely organized and affordably priced.The thrift store features everything from sporting equipment, furniture, appliances, electronics, media, toys and clothes.
With a large selection of name brand clothing for a fraction of the retail price! All proceeds from the store go to support AOMH and its many programs for pregnant/single mothers, children and seniors.
If you have anything you would like to donate to the AOMH thrift store please stop by the store and ask for Charles or call 217-3569 to make an appointment for larger items to be picked up.
Since 1999, Alpha-Omega has offered shelter, compassions, and support for homeless single mothers, children, and seniors.
AOMH offers many free services to those in need and include the following:
- Information on pregnancy, prenatal care, fetal development, adoption, and parenting preparation.
- Referrals to community resources for low income and homeless families.
- Diapers, wipes, and formula, and baby food are given through the AOMH Community Diaper Bank.
- Extended Families, a Christian foster care program provides safe housing and care for children of single parents who need time to enter rehab or recovery housing.
- Clothing, blankets, shoes, furniture and infant supplies are donated from the Alpha-Omega Thrift Store for individuals and families in need.